Mid level Front-end developer
We are looking for mid-level colleagues to help us expand our product portfolio and serve our growing customer base. This is a full-time offer for front-end development that can be performed remotely.
We wake up each morning to help our customers from all around the world build amazing calendaring experiences.
(And we "mean it": Our products are being used in over 170 countries!)
Who are we?
We are building the next generation of calendaring and scheduling UI tools. Our customers range from small startups, individual developers to Fortune 100 companies and governmental organizations. Teams from companies like AT&T, Disney, Nasa, LIBRA BANK, Swarovski... all the way to small teams and lone developers use Mobiscroll.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you should already have some experience writing software. We are not specifically looking for people with X years of experience in Y technology. Instead we are looking for problem solvers and people who can see the forest from the trees. You should have a basic understanding of how to build a modern web project and you should have affinity towards front-end frameworks and technologies, like Angular, React, Vue.
Since we do a lot of written communication, you should not shy away from writing. You shouldn’t have any trouble using the English language.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work on existing products (like our event calendar suite) and work on brand new products.
- Directly learn from customers what works, what doesn’t.
- Learn about how to create products that actually help people.
- Learn how to be a better developer and do it with a team that is passionate about software.
- See how your code directly impacts customers.
A few perks you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary package and on top of that a generous profit sharing package that is paid out quarterly
- Possibility to switch between work-from-home, remote work with the option for office work, co-working scenarios
- Flexible work schedule. Make work fit into your life
- Tailored system for personal growth and professional development
- Team buildings & retreats
- Loyalty vacation days. The longer you stay with us, your vacation days grow
If you are passionate about building amazing software and you want to work on products that impact thousands of developers and millions of end-users, let’s chat.