We're looking for someone who is passionate about software and online business and is interested to work on amazing products that are being used all around the world. This is a full-time offer for a marketing specialist that can be performed remotely.
We wake up each morning to help our customers from all around the world build amazing calendaring experiences.
(And we "mean it": Our products are being used in over 170 countries!)
Who are we?
We are building the next generation of calendaring and scheduling UI tools. Our customers range from small startups, individual developers to Fortune 100 companies and governmental organizations. Teams from companies like AT&T, Disney, Nasa, LIBRA BANK, Swarovski... all the way to small teams and lone developers use Mobiscroll.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you should already have some experience in the field of software marketing. Excellent writing and research abilities with strong communications skills is a must. Having a positive, getting stuff done attitude paired with being highly organized will work wonders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the public facing communication of the company
- Manage content creation. This includes various blogposts, case studies, everything related to what we do
- Working closely with the product team on raising Mobiscroll brand awareness
- Creating marketing material for our products
- Curating social media channels
- Analyzing the opportunities on the market and proposing solutions regarding the advancement of the company
A few perks you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary package and on top of that generous profit sharing that is paid out quarterly
- Possibility to switch between work-from-home, remote work with the option for office work, co-working scenarios
- Flexible work schedule. Make work fit into your life
- Tailored system for personal growth and professional development
- Team buildings & retreats
- Loyalty vacation days. The longer you stay with us, your vacation days grow
If you are creative, passionate about software and you want to get products into the hands of thousands of developers and millions of end-users, let’s chat.